This Site/ Application/ Services is/are operated /provided by Takeme, Takeme Booking App or Takemee, Pakistan.
The company is incorporated in accordance with the SECP companies law with the registered legal name TAKEME BOOKING APP (SMC-PVT) LTD office located: UG-16 UG-7 Mateen Galaxy D-9 Block 10 A Gulshan e Iqbal, Karachi, Sindh 75290 Pakistan.
- Terms and Conditions is an agreement between You as a user and Takeme so that there will be no misunderstandings in the future.
- You agree that Takeme may amend this Agreement from time to time. Amendments will be effective upon Takeme posting of an updated Agreement at this location or the amended policies or supplemental terms on the applicable Service. Your continued access or use of the Takeme Platform after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by this Agreement, as amended.
- Takeme is an application you can download for free that offers paid services. To create an account and use Takeme services, You have to be at least 18 (eighteen) years old. You, as a user, are fully responsible for your own decisions while accessing services on Takeme app.
- The “Takeme” application offers a service (hereinafter the “Application”) intended to allow the connecting people looking for a means of transport to a destination given (hereinafter: the “Passengers”) with a transport car operator with driver or a company registered in accordance with Pakistan Law (hereinafter: the
towards passengers.The General Conditions of Use are accessible at any time on Takeme Application.
The application enables a potential Passenger of a vehicle for hire (“User”) to hail a professional driver (“Driver”) and enables such Driver to locate such User, using GPS technology.
- “booking” means the reservation of a journey by a Passenger and the validation of the same journey by the Driver;
- “Account” means the right of access assigned to a user by Takeme, associated with a username and password, and giving access to a personal space.
- “Personal Space” means the space where the User can manage and use the Services;
- “Passengers” means any person who uses the Service in booking to be put in contact with a
- Driver ;
- “Price” means the amount in PKR taking into account in particular the payment, the distance to be traveled, and the duration of the Trip;
- “Service” or “Services” means the website and the Application;
- “Rate” means the amount announced to the Passenger in advance when placing the booking, via the App;
- “Journey” means the transport service performed by the Driver at the request of his Customer, the Passenger, consisting in transporting him from a departure address to a arrival address;
- “Users” means all persons who use the Services, namely Passengers and the Drivers.
Access to the Application
2.1 Legal capacity
The Application and the Services are accessible exclusively to persons aged over 18 (eighteen) years of age and having full legal capacity to undertake under these General Conditions of Use.
2.1 Downloading the Application
The Application can be used on mobile phones and tablets, in the operating systems
iOS and Android. The User who wishes to use the Services must download the “Takeme” Application from the appropriate application download platform. This download is subject to
conditions of use specific to said platform.
2.2 Acceptance of the General Conditions of Use
The acceptance of these General Conditions by the User is materialized by a checkbox in the application form. This acceptance can only be full and complete. Any contingent membership is
considered null and void. The User who does not agree to be bound by these General Conditions of Use must not access the Application or use the Services. The Takeme application may use features and content provided by Google Maps.
Registration on the Application
3.1 Data required for registration
To use the Services, the User must provide personal information: mobile number, email address, first & last name. This information can be entered manually (in which case the creation of a password will be necessary) or transmitted via the use of a third-party service (Facebook, Google, etc.). The User must provide Takeme with any additional information requested.
The User registered with one of the third-party sites indicated on the Application may also use his login credentials to said third-party site to register on the Application. In this case, he must
provide Takeme with the additional information requested, if necessary. The user
expressly authorizes Takeme to access its account data on the third-party site concerned.
The User must provide Takeme with all the information indicated as mandatory.
Any incomplete registration will not be validated. In this respect, the User must in particular provide credit card information in booking to be able to use the Services. However, Takeme reserves the right, at its discretion, not to oppose the use of the Services in the absence of credit card information provided by the User. Registration automatically leads to the opening of an Account in the User’s name (hereafter: the “Account”), giving him access to a personal space (hereafter: the “Personal Space”).which allows him to manage his use of the Services in a form and according to the technical means that Takeme deems most appropriate to provide said Services.
3.2 Passenger Account and Driver Account
By default, the Account created when the User registers is a Passenger Account.
The User who also wishes to use the Services as a Driver must ask Takeme, using the form provided for this purpose, on the Application or on the Site. When the User’s request is accepted, the Account is validated by Takeme as a Driver account.
3.3 Account Validation
The User must provide Takeme with all the information and documents requested. He/She is
solely responsible for the accuracy of this information and documents
3.4 Use of the Personal Space by Users
The User can access his Personal Space at any time after identifying himself using
their login ID and password. The User undertakes to personally use the Services and not to allow any third party to use them in his place or on his Account, except to bear full responsibility.
He is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his username and password. He must immediately contact Takeme at the contact details mentioned in article 2 of the present in the event that his Account is used without his knowledge or likely to be. He recognizes Takeme right to take all appropriate measures in such cases.
Takeme may make the appropriate notifications through the Application and/or Website, through the email address, mobile number provided by the User in the Registration Form.
5. Earning through Referrals
The amount earned through referrals such amounts cannot be withdrawn by the customer and must only be utilized by using the service.
6.Prices and invoicing
6.1 The price of the Trip
Takeme, via the Application, offers a fare (hereinafter: the “Fare”) to carry out the Journey. If the Passenger accepts the Tariff, he must have previously ensured that all the information displayed corresponds to the desired Trip.
Takeme, via the Application, informs the Passenger of the Fare in advance, and takes particular account: the place of pick-up, the place of drop-off (allowing to estimate the duration and length of the journey) and possible high demand.
If this is accepted by the Passenger, the Trip is offered to different Drivers, who go to their turn to view the information of the Trip, namely the place of pick-up, drop-off. If a Driver agrees to carry out the Journey, he is free to follow the itinerary of his choice, with the consent of the Passenger, it being understood that the Fare is an estimate proposed in advance and therefore does not depend on the actual route chosen to carry out the Journey. The only exception applies when the journey undergoes an exceptional event extending considerably the duration of the Journey (road blocked for an unanticipated reason: works, etc.). The Price of the Trip can then be recalculated taking into account the new travel time.journey (distance unchanged).
6.2 Billing to the Passenger
When the Driver drops off the Passenger at the arrival address of the Journey, the Driver indicates this
on the App. The Application indicates to the Passenger a final amount including GST (General Sales Tax) (hereinafter: the ” Price “). If, at the initiative of the Users, the Trip is modified (place of drop-off different from that indicated when bookinging, detours to pick up or drop off other passengers), the Price may differ from the Tariff. It is recalculated according to the same criteria (starting point, possible stops, arrival point and possible strong demand)
The Passenger has the option of paying the Price to the Driver:
– To the Driver, in cash, at the end of his Trip.
– To the wallet from the app while booking.
For any means of payment returned unpaid or for any late payment, It will be accumulated in the price of the next trip. Once the Trip has been completed, the services are the subject of receipts which are communicated to the Passenger by email and SMS.
6.3 Issuance of the invoice
At the end of the Journey, Takeme issues an invoice on behalf of the Driver. The invoice statement will be sent by e-mail with details of the Price and other information of the Trip.
6.4 Cancellation of the booking by the Passenger
6.4.1 Free cancellation
The Passenger may cancel the booking free of charge after a certain period. Below mention the description ofand cancellation conditions.
– Customers can cancel a ride for free within 5 mins of booking it.
– For schedule rides Passenger can cancel a ride without a cancellation fee up to 60 minutes before your pickup time
6.4.2 Paid Cancellation
The Passenger is liable to cancellation fees in two situations:
– When he cancels the booking, once a certain period has passed. Below table mention the description of prices and cancellation conditions.
– If you cancel after 5 mins of the booking time, you will be charged a cancellation fee which will be the minimum fare of the ride.
– If you cancel the booking after Captain has arrived, you will be charged a cancellation fee which will be the minimum fare of the ride + any waiting charges.
– When the Passenger or the person(s) for whom the transport has been booked do not show up in front of the vehicle.
The Passenger is informed of the possible invoicing of these costs before he confirms his will to cancel the booking.
Obligations of the User
Without prejudice to the other obligations provided for herein, the User undertakes to respect the obligations that follow.
8.1 Obligations common to all Users
8.1.1 The User undertakes, in his use of the Services, to respect the laws and regulations in force and not to infringe the rights of third parties or public booking.
8.1.2 The User is solely responsible for his use of the Services and in particular the relationships that he will be able to establish with other Users and the information that he communicates within the framework of the Services. It is up to him to exercise caution and appropriate judgment in these relationships and communications. The User agrees to
in addition, in its exchanges with other Users, to respect the usual rules of politeness and courtesy. The User is solely responsible when bookinging a Trip for a third person.
8.1.3 The User is informed and accepts that the information entered for the purposes of creation or update of his Account are proof of his identity.
8.1.4 The User must take the necessary measures to safeguard by his own means the information from his Personal Space that he deems necessary, none of which copy will not be provided.
8.1.5 The User is informed and accepts that the implementation of the Services requires that it is connected to the internet and that the quality of the Services depends directly on this connection, for which he is solely responsible.
8.2 Specific obligations for Passengers
8.2.1 Passengers who have validated a journey request and have been informed of acceptance by a Driver to carry it out undertake to present themselves at the starting address or, in the event of cancellation, to inform the Driver, if applicable, as well as Takeme, by any useful means, as soon as possible.
8.2.2 Passengers are required to pay the Driver the Price according to the trip price mentioned in the app.
8.2.3 Passengers are required to comply with the rules of the highways code under penalty of being liable to a fine in the event of control by the law and enforcement agency..
8.3 Specific Obligations of Drivers
It is the responsibility of the Drivers to ensure that their transport service complies with all applicable legal or regulatory requirements
It is strictly forbidden to use the Services for the following purposes:
– The exercise of illegal, fraudulent activities or infringing the rights.
– The breach of public booking or the violation of the laws and regulations in force.
– Intrusion into the computer system of a third party or any activity likely to harm control, interfere with, or intercept all or part of a third party’s computer system, violate its integrity or security;
– The manipulations intended to improve the referencing of an application or a third-party site;
– Aid or incitement, in any form and in any manner whatsoever, to one or several of the acts and activities described above.
– Any behavior likely to interrupt, suspend, slow down or prevent the continuity of Services.
– Any intrusion or attempted intrusion into Takeme’s systems.
– Any misappropriation of the system resources of the Application or the Site
– Any breach of security and authentication measures;
– All acts likely to infringe the rights and financial, commercial or morals of Takeme or the users of its Application, and finally more generally;
– It is strictly forbidden to create several User Accounts.
The systems, software, structures, infrastructures, databases and content of any nature (texts, images, visuals, music, logos, brands, database, etc.) used by Takeme within the Application and the Site are protected by all property rights intellectual or database producer rights in force. All disassembly, decompilation, decryption, extraction, reuse, copy and more generally, all acts of reproduction, representation, dissemination and use of any any of these elements, in whole or in part, without the authorization of Takeme are strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted.
Duration of services and unsubscription
The Services are subscribed for an indefinite period. The User may unsubscribe from the Services at any time, by sending a request to us.
Takeme reserves the right to modify these T&Cs at any time. The User will be informed of these changes by any useful means. The User who does not accept the modified general conditions must unsubscribe from the
Services according to the terms set out in Article 11. Any User who uses the Services after the entry into force of the T&Cs modified is deemed to have accepted these modifications.
In the event of a dispute, before any legal action, Takeme and the User will seek a solution friendly. The User is informed of his right to use a mediation procedure.
User Published Content.
User published Content and User Submissions do not represent the views of Takeme or any individual associated with Takeme, and we do not control this Content. In no event shall you represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, Takeme endorsement of user published Content. Takeme does not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any user published Content on our Services or User Submissions published through our Services, and does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reviewing any such user published Content or User Submission. Through your use of the Services, you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretense, international trade issues and foreign nationals. By using our Services, you assume all associated risks.
Third Party Links
From time to time, the Services may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Takeme or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Services. Takeme is not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this Services, you do so entirely at your own risk.
These Terms will be governed, interpreted and implemented in accordance with the law of Pakistan
Entry into force
These general terms and conditions entered into force on January 27, 2020. The latest version has been amended and entered into force on March 27, 2023.
Copyright ©2023 Takeme booking app. All Rights Reserved.